Clients warm to the fact that Dillon is very down to earth and humble in his approach. He sees working in real estate as an absolute privilege as well as being trusted by the client in this very personal investment. He is unsurpassed in his knowledge of the Seven Mile Beach condominium and residential market. His passion for real estate coupled with his naturally charming personality and real estate acumen will ensure a first class experience for anybody seeking to make their first investment into the islands. Dillon has a long record of successfully guiding local and overseas clients with their real estate acquisitions and dispositions. Dillon is loved by his colleagues and clients alike. A testament to this is that on average 90% of Dillon’s business is repeat clients or clients who have referred their business associates to him.
Dillon is also very active in charity work with Re/max Meals on Wheels and 100 Men Who Give a Damn. His claim to fame is that he appeared as the feature realtor in the popular television show, House Hunters International - Episode “Cozy In The Cayman Islands”.
In his spare time, Dillon enjoys fishing, golfing, and a good happy hour with friends. He is also a big fan of the NFL and is always up for watching a good game.
- 2010 - #1 Team in the Carribean and International
- Cancer Society
- Chamber of Commerce
- 100 men
The RE/MAX franchise was purchased by Kim Lund for the Cayman Islands, in 1990. Initially, it was a humble beginning, starting with just Kim as the Broker and one receptionist.
Over the last couple decades, RE/MAX Cayman Islands has grown steadily to become the largest real estate office in the Cayman Islands and the leading company in terms of sales transactions and sales volume. All of our Agents are career professionals and are constantly taking work related courses and attending training events and seminars, held at the annual RE/MAX International conventions.
We are proud corporate citizens who are dedicated to our community. Our Agents invest their funds and time to help with various causes and fundraising events. We have set up a charity fund within our office to facilitate these efforts. Below are a few of the events and causes we actively sponsor and support:
- FC International - Summer Football Camp for Children
- Chamber of Commerce - RE/MAX Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic and Earth Day
- CI Cancer Society - Stride for Cancer Half Marathon
- CI Cancer Society/Cadet Corps - Cayman Islands Marathon
- Little League - Sponsorship of a Children's Softball Team
- Cayman Islands Rugby Club - Junior Rugby Team and Knackerfest
- Cayman Islands Special Olympics - Sponsorship of an Athlete
- CITA Christmas For Kids – Appeal for Those Less Fortunate and Christmas Present Wrapping
- Squash Club - Sponsorship of a Court
- Young Caymanian Leadership Awards - Gala Sponsorship
- Blue Iguana Conservation Fund - Sponsorship of an Endangered Blue Iguana
- Humane Society – Petapalloza Fundraiser
- Rotary Club's Meals on Wheels - Donation Drive and Dress Down Day
- Breast Cancer Foundation - RE/MAX Breast Cancer Gala Fundraiser
- Lions Club of Tropical Gardens - Brenda Tibbetts Lund Run/Walk and Dress Down Day
- Veteran's Association – Donation Drive and Sponsorship
- Private Sponsorships – Several Assistance Programs to Private Individuals with Various Needs