Before moving to the Cayman Islands in 1988, Cindy worked with Cayman Airways and Cayman Islands Dept. of Tourism for nearly 10 years as a Reservation Agent, Airport Agent and wrapping up her tenure as a Sales Representative for the Cayman Islands Dept. of Tourism. Selling and representing the Cayman Islands has always been a pleasure for Cindy as she has Cayman at heart. Upon her arrival to Cayman, Cindy worked with a Property Management Company representing many condominiums along Seven Mile Beach. This eventually evolved into her becoming a Manager for one of the more popular condominium vacation rental properties on Seven Mile Beach. In 1997, Cindy joined RE/MAX as a Selling Assistant to the Broker, Mr. Kim Lund and forming the Lund Team. Cindy has vast experience and knowledge in Condominium Management especially for the properties along Seven Mile Beach. Her loyalty, professionalism and dedication have contributed enormously to the Lund Team and to RE/MAX Cayman Islands. The Lund Team has received numerous top team awards throughout the years.
Voted Agent of the Year by The Cayman Islands Real Estate Broker's Association in 2000, 2003 and 2014.
The RE/MAX franchise was purchased by Kim Lund for the Cayman Islands, in 1990. Initially, it was a humble beginning, starting with just Kim as the Broker and one receptionist.
Over the last couple decades, RE/MAX Cayman Islands has grown steadily to become the largest real estate office in the Cayman Islands and the leading company in terms of sales transactions and sales volume. All of our Agents are career professionals and are constantly taking work related courses and attending training events and seminars, held at the annual RE/MAX International conventions.
We are proud corporate citizens who are dedicated to our community. Our Agents invest their funds and time to help with various causes and fundraising events. We have set up a charity fund within our office to facilitate these efforts. Below are a few of the events and causes we actively sponsor and support:
- FC International - Summer Football Camp for Children
- Chamber of Commerce - RE/MAX Chamber of Commerce Golf Classic and Earth Day
- CI Cancer Society - Stride for Cancer Half Marathon
- CI Cancer Society/Cadet Corps - Cayman Islands Marathon
- Little League - Sponsorship of a Children's Softball Team
- Cayman Islands Rugby Club - Junior Rugby Team and Knackerfest
- Cayman Islands Special Olympics - Sponsorship of an Athlete
- CITA Christmas For Kids – Appeal for Those Less Fortunate and Christmas Present Wrapping
- Squash Club - Sponsorship of a Court
- Young Caymanian Leadership Awards - Gala Sponsorship
- Blue Iguana Conservation Fund - Sponsorship of an Endangered Blue Iguana
- Humane Society – Petapalloza Fundraiser
- Rotary Club's Meals on Wheels - Donation Drive and Dress Down Day
- Breast Cancer Foundation - RE/MAX Breast Cancer Gala Fundraiser
- Lions Club of Tropical Gardens - Brenda Tibbetts Lund Run/Walk and Dress Down Day
- Veteran's Association – Donation Drive and Sponsorship
- Private Sponsorships – Several Assistance Programs to Private Individuals with Various Needs